What are Gig Buddies Group Social Events?
Gig Buddies group social events are hosted by the GB team so that all signed-up participants and volunteers in the Gig Buddies project can catch up and do fun stuff in a group setting.
Monthly group social events are held all over Metro Sydney and Central Coast.
The main focus of the Gig Buddies project is to "buddy-up" participants and volunteers so they can catch up and go to their own events together.
Gig Buddies group social events are a "bonus" way for participants to meet people and socialise.
Group social events are included* as part of being in the Gig Buddies project.
* participants pay for their own food and drinks (unless a catered event)
Windsor Markets and lunch - Sunday 21 January
Sorry folks. We've cancelled this Gig Buddies Group Social Event.
Please let us know if you would like this gathering to happen again in the future. Email us here
What: Windsor Markets and lunch
Where: George Street Mall, Windsor, 2756 (see map below)
Tell me about the gig: We're going to try again!
Unfortunately November's planned trip to Windsor was washed out. We're hoping the sun shines for us in January!
Join us for a stroll around Windsor Markets followed by a delicious lunch at Simons Café.
Host: Lara (0478 045 121)
When: Sunday 21 January
What time do we meet? 10.45am
What time does it start? 11am
What time does it end? 1pm
How much does it cost? This is free to attend
Meeting spot: We'll meet on the corner of George and Fitzgerald Street - near the 'Old Windsor Post Office' Building (see image below)
How do I get there? The markets are approximately a 15 minute walk from Windsor Train Station.Buses also run from Windsor Train Station to the markets.
For information on public transport options, please load up the following link: https://transportnsw.info
How will I get home? Please load up the same link - https://transportnsw.info - for suitable options on how to get home. Please note, transports to and from the venue is not supplied. Attendees are required to make their own way to and from the venue.
Food: Lunch will be at Simon's Café (also on George Street) at midday. Please see link to menu: https://simonscafe.com.au/menu/
What else do I need to bring?
- Money for drinks
- Don’t forget your Opal card if catching public transport
- Phone for pictures and finding staff
- Mask and sanitiser if you wish
I have a question: If you’re unsure about something get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook Messenger or contact us via text on 0479 045 121 or call us at the office: 02 9419 6951
How do I join? Register by getting a ticket from this page (click 'add to bag' in the top right hand corner and enter your details)
- Attendees must bring ID.
- Gig Buddies staff will be in attendance, but will not be on hand to provide individual support.
- Getting there: Transport to and from the venue is not supplied. Attendees are responsible for making their own way to and from the venue.
- Getting home: Gig Buddies staff may help attendees with catching public transport, taxis or Ubers home - up until 30 minutes after the scheduled end; Gig Buddies staff are unable to assist attendees who remain at the venue beyond this time.
- Attendees do not need to be paired with a gig buddy to join us. All signed up participants or volunteers are welcome to join us.
- COVID-19: If you’re feeling unwell we ask that you do not attend.
- Participants who require extra support must let the Gig Buddies team know if they will be bringing along a support worker or family member to an event. Thank you.
*** Gig Buddies socials are for signed up participants, supports and volunteers of the project. If you are not a "gig buddy", but would like to join, click here ***
I missed out!
if an event is sold out, please contact us and we will put you on a waiting list*
• name of event you would like to attend
• person(s) who would like to attend
Chat with other buddies - times below
Sport is coming back! What are you excited to watch this year?
Tell us your best April Fools prank?
May the Force be with you! Let's talk about Star Wars
Do you have any pets?
We are halfway through the year! How has your year been so far?
*Chats are hosted by a Gig Buddies staff member
* only available at times listed above
Are you new to Gig Buddies?
The group social events on this page are for all signed up buddies.
If you would like to go to our group social events and/or be paired with a gig buddy, click here to join.
for more info call - (02) 9419 6951
or email email@example.com